“Modern Approaches to the Restoration and Preservation of Health: Interdisciplinary Dialogue”
14th –16th June 2019 in Moscow, Russia
The congress will be dedicated to the issues of effective interaction between osteopaths and doctors of various specialties: neurologists, general practitioners, pediatricians, obstetricians, gynecologists, dentists and others. Leading experts in different fields of medicine will speak at the congress. Well-known foreign osteopaths and doctors (Marc Bozetto, Torsten Liem, Pierre-Hubert Dupas) have already confirmed their participation.
On June 14th a plenary session and symposia will be held at the congress:
- Possibilities of Osteopathy in Treatment of Neurological and Orthopedic Patients. Rehabilitative Potential of Osteopathy
- Osteopathy in Treatment and Rehabilitation of Children
- Body and Emotion. Osteopathy and Psychotherapy
- Approaches to Treatment of Functional Disorders of Internal Organs
- Osteopathy, Dentistry and Speech Therapy. Ways of Interaction
- Chinese Medicine, Reflex Therapy and Osteopathy
- Biodynamic Approach in Osteopathy
- Possibilities of Correction of Functional Metabolic Disorders. Homeopathy, Applied Kinesiology, Dietetics
Workshops animated by leading Russian and foreign osteopaths are scheduled for June 15th and 16th.
Official information about the congress: http://osteorussia.com/cooperation-osteopathy_open-osteopathy_open_2019.html