International Week in Health Care, Rehabilitation and Social Services
at Metropolia 12th - 16th March 2018
Metropolia University of Applied Sciences warmly welcomes faculty members and students from its partner institutions to International Week to exchange knowledge, experiences and ideas as well as to create inspiring networks under our theme of “Co-creating Well-being” from 12th to 16th of March 2018.
On Tuesday March 13th there will be a multiprofessional day, which may include the following topics for the general workshops, panels and presentations:
- Cultural competence
- Qualified Empathy
- Developing multi-professional collaboration
- Digital storytelling as a tool to support well-being
- Co-creating well-being with women, infants and families
- Co-creating well-being with people with from low socio-economic groups
- Leadership and internationalization of social and health care sector In Health Care, Rehabilitation and Social Services
On Monday, Wednesday and Thursday there will be different lectures, workshops, presentations in the Degree Programme of Osteopathy (Monday, Wednesday and Thursday):
- Workshops on osteopathic techniques
- Lectures on osteopathic topics
- Student clinic
- The International Week offers opportunities for project planning, meeting colleagues from both the osteopathic profession and related fields.
Deadline for registration: 30th November
- Online registration for faculty members and experts
- Online registration for visiting students. Please note that the number of spaces is limited. Students are asked to communicate with the international co-ordinator of their school and fill in two online forms: One for OsEAN and one for the International week.
Deadline for abstracts for the Symposium on Co-creating wellbeing 15th December
- Please submit your abstract online. The number of files not limited. File size maximum is 25MB
Fees and costs
There is no participation fee for the International Week, however the participants are responsible for their own costs (including travel, accommodation and living).
Erasmus and other official documents
International Coordinators will sign the participants' official documents, such as Erasmus+ Mobility Agreements either beforehand upon request, or after arrival. All participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance.
For more information
Online registrations, link for submitting abstracts, programme of the week and other useful information can be found at International Week's website.
We look forward to meeting you in March!
With warm regards,
Degree Programme in Osteopathy
Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences