Member benefits include
- finding strong partners for collaboration and innovation in osteopathic education and sharing their experience
- staying up to date on developments in European and international osteopathy
- being part of a network for exchanging teachers and students
- helping to create a unified voice of Osteopathic Educational Institutions in a time of emerging European standards
- having a word in the development of educational standards
- using a strong trademark for high quality in Osteopathic Education
Members have the following duties:
- comply with the “OsEAN Educational Standard”
- send a representative to at least one meeting per year
- have a representative attend the majority of the bimonthly online conference calls
- participate actively in the ongoing projects
- pay the annual membership fee (currently 1.100,- Euro per school)
The complete bylaws of OsEAN are available here.
OsEAN's working language is English.