On the basis of a scientific standardized and reproducible clinical method for assessing functional disorders and risk factors, Plaïad® develops and markets softwares for continuous improvement of professional practices in healthcare and well-being. The Plaïad® software design method gives it:
- The ability to prevent functional disorders and strengthen full health.
- The ability to provide individualized support to the person in the service of his/her autonomy.
- The ability to build a scalable database.
- The potential for effective R&D through the development of robust cohorts.
- The capacity for continuous improvement of practices and the potential of an artificial intelligence tool
Plaiad, 60 av Rockfeller, 69008 LYON