The topic of the seventh “Open Forum for Osteopathic Education” conference which will be held on 23rd & 24th September 2021 in Antwerp, Belgium is “Teaching the Working Principles of Osteopathy” (Historical, physiological, mechanical, philosophical, scientific ways of view). It will feature presentations and workshops in this important area.
The workings principles of Osteopathy are a central part of our osteopathic education, but even now many schools are struggling to get a grip on the ‘how, why & what’ questions in explaining osteopathy. This is why, the next OsEAN Open Forum will focus on that topic.
The programme features:
- 2 keynote speeches held by:
- 12 platform presentations held by presenters from Belgium, France, Italy, Netherlands, Russia and UK
- 6 workshops in 2 sessions and
- 13 posters.
- 30 min specifically dedicated to the poster presentations
- Official photo session
- Social Drink followed by an elegant Cocktail Dinner.
We would appreciate if you could forward this information to colleagues or faculty members who might be interested in presenting or participating in the conference.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Antwerp!